Are you a CAS Mortgage & Protection Adviser looking for a new role? My clients are a Mortgage Advisory business that supports a number of Estate Agency Businesses across the UK, which includes some big brands in the market. They are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Newton Abbott.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual with a proven track record in financial services looking for an employed opportunity with strong lead volumes and a branch bought into Financial Services as an income stream.
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
Requirements for the role of Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP Qualification essential
- CAS status preferred.
- Full UK Driving license
Salary/Benefits for the role of Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Basic £28,000 - £34,000 (Including Car Allowance)
- OTE £60,000 - £70,000
- £4,000 Car Allowance
- Pipeline Builder
- Company bonuses
- Great commission structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.