Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking for a new challenge?
Our clients are currently seeking an experienced Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Hyde. Within this role, you’ll have the support of the estate agency staff and an area manager as well as administrators assisting you throughout the mortgage process.
Our clients are a Mortgage Advisory business that supports a number of Estate Agency Businesses across the UK, which includes some big brands in the market.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP Qualification essential
- CAS status preferred.
- Full UK Driving license
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday including alternative Saturdays.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £28,000 - £32,000 Basic
- £65,000 - £70,000 OTE
- Guarantee for first few months
- £4,000 Car Allowance
- Strong commission structure varying on banking’s.
- Added Bonus
- Great progression
- Busy branch with lots of leads.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage