Our clients are looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their busy office in Market Harborough. Our clients have an exciting project to offer, as they have recently bought a Mortgage shop and are looking for an ambitious individual to come in and grow the business. Have a large existing client bank so there are plenty of leads.
This is an opportunity to almost grow your own business but with full admin support.
As a Mortgage and Protection Advisor your role will involve:
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed on role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business.
- Being the face of the shop and having your input for the company to grow.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Advisor role you must have:
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- CAS preferred
- Experience in the whole of the market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
As a Mortgage and Protection Advisor you’ll be required to work:
- Office hours within the week
- Saturdays are rota based
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Advisor:
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- 1st year £50,000 OTE is realistic
- Uncapped earnings due to the growth of the business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.