Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor looking for a new challenge? Our clients are a Mortgage Advisory business that supports several Estate Agency Businesses across the UK, which includes some big brands in the market. They are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Stoke. Our clients are a successful estate agency, selling a range of homes across the northeast. This means this is a great opportunity for someone to take a step forward in their career.
You will have the support of the estate agency staff and an area manager as well as administrators assisting you throughout the mortgage process.
The Mortgage and Protection Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the role of the Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you must have the following:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP Qualification essential
- CAS status.
- Full UK Driving license
- Excellent customer service skills.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you would be expected to work:
- Office hours
- Monday to Friday with Alt. Saturdays (lieu day)
- Always a 5-day week
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £28,000 - £32,000 Basic (Including £4,000 Car Allowance)
- Strong commission structure varying on banking’s.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Great progression.
- Busy branch with lots of leads.
- £50,000 - £65,000+ OTE
- They have advisors earning £100,000 annually
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.