My clients are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Exmouth. They are currently generating high levels of business, allowing this role to come available.
For this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role, my clients are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and motivated individual who has previous advising experience. You will have the support of the lead sources and an area manager as well as administrators assisting you throughout the mortgage process.
My clients are a Mortgage Advisory business that supports a number of mortgage Businesses across the UK, including some big brand names. This is a great opportunity for an individual to cement themselves within a strong property company that is going from strength to strength.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in the office
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have:
- Driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Previous advising experience
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP Qualification essential
- CAS status preferred.
- Full UK Driving license
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00 - 6.00pm. Including every other Saturday with a day off in Lieu.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- Guarantee to help with building a pipeline.
- Strong Commission structure.
- £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.