Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients, a nationally recognised estate agency, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their busy team in Derby.
They are experiencing high levels of business at present, and they have a steady stream of referrals coming through their estate agency branches, making this role potentially lucrative for the right individual. The Derby office is extremely busy therefore, you will not be short of leads.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage and Protection Adviser include:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser you must have the following requirements:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser either from a bank or Whole of Market environment
- Full CeMAP Qualification
- Full UK Driving license
In return, our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Basic salary of between £24,000 - £26,000
- Based on their excellent commission structure & company bonuses you will be able to earn £50,000 - £65,000 OTE
- Car allowance.
- Initial guarantee to cover whilst building pipeline.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage