A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful and expanding UK & International Mortgage Broker, are looking for an experienced and target-driven Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their busy team in Bury.
Our client is a trusted provider of mortgage services to overseas Expats and understands the complex needs of their clientele. They have a great team of admin and support staff, meaning the successful candidate will benefit from being able to process a large number of Mortgage applications in a month, increasing their earnings considerably.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the needs of the client and assessing the best course of action in a timely manner.
- Managing a busy diary and working smart to ensure your targets are met.
- Being commercially aware to refer business into other channels of the business.
- Being fully compliant with legislation and company policy.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- CeMAP and CAS achieved.
- Experience in writing mortgages in high volumes.
- Target-driven and dynamic personality.
- Whole of market Experience is preferred.
- This role is a full-time position
- Flexibility to work from home
In return, our client is offering:
- £24,000 - £30,000 basic
- 1st year OTE - £50,000
- 2nd year OTE £80,000 - £120,000
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.