Our client is a highly successful independent mortgage firm working on behalf of a high-end established estate agency. The trained Property Consultants, producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month. The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
You will be able to work from both office and home due to the current situation and also continue this once back to normality.
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company’s huge database and generate business
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- 12 months experience as an adviser minimum
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this position, my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience) and a realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.