Our client is an established independent Mortgage and Protection Brokerage based in Leeds, providing exceptional service to clients across Yorkshire and beyond. They are linked with a very successful independent property firm, which has a Financial Services Department. Due to their expanding business & new offices opening, they require an additional Mortgage and Protection Adviser to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals they work with.
This will be a self-employed position with a great commission structure and a guarantee to help whilst building your pipeline.
Duties of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
For the role of a Mortgage and Protection Adviser you must have the following:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field.
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment.
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
- OTE £50,000 - £70,000
- Guarantee to help whilst building your pipeline
- All leads provided
- Admin Support
- Great Commission Splits
- M-F work-life balance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.