Our clients, a nationally recognised estate agency, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their busy team in Lincoln.
They are experiencing high levels of business at present, and they have a steady stream of referrals coming through their estate agency branches, making this role potentially lucrative for the right individual. The Lincoln office is extremely busy therefore, you will not be short of leads.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser you must have the following requirements:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser either from a bank of Whole of Market environment
- Full CeMAP Qualification
- Full UK Driving license
In return, our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Basic salary of between £24,000 - £28,000
- Car allowance.
- Initial guarantee to cover whilst building pipeline.
- Based on their great commission structure & company bonuses you will be able to earn £50,000 - £65,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.