Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £50000 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting new role has become available at an established specialist mortgage brokers which has been trading for 19 years for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor dealing in the specialist market.
My client specialises in Adverse Credit, Contractors, Foster Carer Mortgages and Self-Employed.
- Offering telephone-based Mortgage & Protection advice to clients nationally.
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to manage their own case load.
- Ability to get new clients compliant efficiently.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Advising in a specialist market.
- Experience in Specialist Market (i.e. adverse market) essential.
- Full mortgage qualifications CeMAP needs to be held for 18 months minimum.
- Driven and organised to manage a heavy workload.
- Being able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- All leads are supplied
- Immediate start available for someone subject to reference.
- Basic salary £25,000 - £30,000
- An 'uncapped' bonus scheme and realistic OTE of £50,000+
- Simple but effective commission structure (no unrealistic expectations)
- Hours of Work Monday - Friday 9am -5pm (excellent work/life balance)
- Easily accessible from the motorway and free onsite parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.