£40000 - £41000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a highly successful independent Mortgage Firm, who are currently producing a large number of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month! The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting team and an award-winning broker. My clients would consider candidates with Whole of Market or banking experience. You will receive 20% commission on all banked income meaning your 2nd-year earnings will increase significantly.
- Telephone and Face-to-Face based advice servicing all of their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgages and protection products to meet the client's needs.
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 is essential.
- Experience in Whole of market not essential as they would consider banking experience.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy-workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this great opportunity, my clients are looking to pay a basic of £20,000 with a realistic firs year OTE of £40,000 - £45,000. Because you will be paid 20% commission on all banked income, your potential earnings in the 2nd year will increase significantly.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.