£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a modern and established mortgage brokerage, producing a good number of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month. The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing team, and further your career.
My clients are directly authorised and have a number of leads that need servicing. As in any Adviser role you will be expected to generate some business to increase your earning potential.
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
Working Hours - 8:45am - 5:15pm M - F, No Weekends
In return for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on Experience) with a realistic first year OTE of £40,000 - £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.