£60000 - £100000 per annum + car allowance or company car
about 1 month ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch independent estate agency, are looking for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their busy office in the Ashford/ Mid-Kent area.
They are currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They offer their staff exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
Key responsibilities inlcude, but will not be limited to:
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for their customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Confident, resilient and enjoys healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1,2 &3
- Full driving license
- 5 days a week,
- 3 out of 4 Saturdays.
- £25,000 basic salary
- £60,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Company Car or allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.