Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£50000 - £75000 per annum
22 days ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch IFA, are looking for a Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their growing team and service the leads in Bury and surrounding areas.
The client has a trusted and recognised brand in the area and have experienced increased business levels across their network. Their Advisors are currently processing high numbers of mortgage applications each per month in the offices, so the business level is there to make the OTE achievable.
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Generating personal leads through effective client management.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customer's needs, and the company's policies.
- Full CeMAP qualification, and Competent Advisor Status.
- Previous experience in an IFA environment is preferred but not essential.
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload.
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £25,000 basic salary (£50,000 - £75,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.