City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Our clients, a Chartered Financial Advice firm, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their professional team in the City of London.
The client is well regarded and is one of the few IFA's to receive Chartered status. They have a good level of leads coming through their Financial Advisors as well as existing client banks from a departing member of staff.
- Undertaking fact finds with existing and new clients to assess their needs.
- Calling and networking to generate new client leads.
- Giving whole of market mortgage and protection advice.
- Giving advice in line with company policy and legislation.
- Full CeMAP and CAS.
- Whole of Market experience preferred.
- Ability to provide holistic service to HNW clients.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £25,000 basic salary (£40,000 - £60,000)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.