Oldham, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding Expat Mortgage Provider, are looking for an experienced and target-driven Mortgage Advisor to join their busy team in Oldham.
The client is a trusted provider of mortgage services to overseas Expats and understands the complex needs of their clientele. They have a great team of admin a support staff, meaning the successful candidate will benefit from being able to process a large number of Mortgage applications in a month, increasing their earnings considerably.
- Understanding the needs of the client and assessing the best course of action in a timely manner.
- Managing a busy diary and working smart to ensure your targets are met.
- Being commercially aware to refer business into other channels of the business.
- Being fully compliant with legislation and company policy.
- CeMAP and CAS achieved.
- Experience of writing mortgages in high volumes.
- Target-driven and dynamic personality.
- Whole of market Experience in preferred.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to pay a basic of £24,000 with a generous commission structure making your OTE £55,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.