£45,000 - £55,000 Basic, £70,000 OTE + Car Allowance
9 days ago
My clients, a national mortgage company, who deliver innovative residential and buy to let mortgages, bridging and second charge loans, which are available through a nationwide intermediary base. Their mission is to broaden the criteria for mortgage/loan approval to support home owning aspirations and buy to let entrepreneurialism.
Their award winning, technology driven underwriting and credit risk management processes mean they can be more expansive in their mortgage and loan approvals - serving those underserved by mainstream lenders.
- You will develop new intermediary relationships within a specific post coded area, maintaining relationships for future business
- Weekly activity targeted and for 20 booked appointments a week with 16 attended allowing for any cancellations
- Identify new opportunities whilst developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Work with intermediaries to ensure a professional service is provided and within SLA agreements
- Dealing with brokers on new and existing cases
- Ensure we provide amazing service to our customers, setting expectations of what we can and can’t do and how long it will take
- Maintain up to date knowledge of compliance and other regulatory issue
- Maximise bridging, mortgage and secured loans sales from introducer base by building relationships, identifying competitive advantage, adding value and identifying other opportunities
- From time to time, to represent the business at mortgage industry events and roadshows to gain new business leads and contacts.
- To have an excellent understanding of all lending areas and the lending criteria and product range in all distribution areas.
- To advise on all stages of the mortgage/second charge / bridging process from referral through to completion.
- To demonstrate an excellent understanding of wider competitors’ criteria and product range.
- GCSE or A Levels
- Experience of interacting with people at all levels in an organisation
- Worked in a similar environment in a business development role
- Worked in a financial service or risk-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to work towards achieving challenging targets
In return for this fantastic role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 (Depending on Experience) + a £6,000 Car Allowance. You will also receive commission based off an area target. Your first year OTE will be in the £70,000 region.