| Mortgage Case Manager / Administrator | Shrewsbury | £20,000 Basic | £23,000 OTE |
- A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients based in Shrewsbury. They are mortgage and protection specialists who deal with high levels of clients across the Midlands. They are currently servicing an established independent estate agency with offices across Shropshire and the west midlands. Ideally, they would like someone to be in the office full-time, but they would also consider someone to be home-based
- As part of the team, the case manager will provide an effective and efficient support service to their dedicated advisers and providing a "five star" service to their clients as they support them through the house-buying and insurance journeys.
The Mortgage Case Manager / Advisor duties will include, but will not be limited too:
- Administering and progressing mortgage and insurance applications
- Communicating with clients to provide updates and support through the process
- Liaising with 3rd party introducers, mortgage lenders and insurers
- Providing reports and managing diaries
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Case Manager / Administrator, you must have the following attributes:
- Ideally the case manager will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar mortgage processing role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Office Suite in general
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work with a focus on excellent customer outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Case Manager / Advisor:
- £20,000 Basic Salary
- £23,000 OTE
In addition, they are offering the following benefit:
- They are also offering future progression and qualifications to help you become an adviser.