Our clients, a successful and expanding Mortgage Provider, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Mortgage Coordinator to join their busy team in Bury.
The client is a trusted provider of mortgage services to overseas Expats and understands the complex needs of their clientele. They have a great team of advisors and support staff, meaning the successful candidate will have many mortgage cases to deal with.
The role will require taking inbound and making outbound calls to ensure a smooth process for customers purchasing properties through the company's mortgage team. My clients are looking for talented and driven candidates to invest in this business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to take the next step as my clients would pay and support people through their CeMap and allow them to become an advisor in the future.
Key duties of a Mortgage Coordinator will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders, and applicants to check the status of applications.
- progressing mortgages through to offer stage.
- providing administrative support to the mortgage team.
- occasional travel to branches to directly support mortgage advisors.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Coordinator you must have the following:
- Previous experience within a mortgage support role preferred.
- Organisation and communication skills are paramount.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00pm
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage Coordinator:
- £24,000 - £29,000 Basic
- £33,000 OTE
- Quarterly Bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.