Are you an experienced Mortgage professional looking to work for a great company with an excellent reputation in Nottingham?
An excellent opportunity to work as a Mortgage Paraplanner within a close-knit, busy, and successful team. This position will initially provide direct technical and administrative support to the Mortgage Director, with the prospect to progress through the company, depending on the individual's desire. Working alongside the other Technical Assistant, the position will assist in delivering research and production of new mortgage and protection business and all associated administration, involving processing mortgage business from the application stage through to completion and servicing both existing and new HNW clients.
As a Mortgage Paraplanner your role will involve:
- Assist in sourcing suitable mortgages (Research & Affordability)
- Provide Key facts Illustrations in advance of client meetings
- Preparation and sending of client agreements
- Enter new cases on Intelligent Office and keep mortgage data up to date, using the task module to track and monitor the processing stages of each application
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring all requirements are met e.g., medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires, and recording and tracking these procedures on Intelligent Office
- Deal with correspondence and produce Mortgage/Equity Release Suitability Letters, for sign off by the Mortgage Director
- Maintain the mortgage department’s resource library e.g. replenishing Terms of Business, Fact finds, etc, when required
- Ensure acceptance terms and mortgage offers are received as promptly as possible, and check these against applications/illustrations
- Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed, and attend to any outstanding requirements
To be considered for the Mortgage Paraplanner role you must have:
- Have at least 2 years recent experience in a busy mortgage broking environment
- Have good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation
- Demonstrate an understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner and an understanding of record keeping requirements
- Ideally, be familiar with the systems and software to perform the role, including Intelligent Office, Volume, Mortgage Brain and IRESS
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (computer literacy is a pre-requisite for this role)
- Be a confident communicator and demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with others, delivering a consistently high level of service to HNW clients and providers/lenders
As a Mortgage Paraplanner you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.15pm.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage Paraplanner:
- £24,000 – £30,000
- Attractive Benefits package
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage