Are you interested in working for one of the busiest estate agents across Essex? A fantastic opportunity has come available with my clients who have a number of branches based across Essex. They are mortgage advice experts who deal with clients across several counties.
Currently, they are looking for a driven Mortgage Sales & Development Manager to come on board and drive the mortgage team forward. They are looking for someone to travel across Essex going from branch to branch and keeping in touch with all the brokers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver a training strategy that incorporates hard & soft skills training for brokers new to the industry
- Consistently demonstrate good Conduct Risk behaviours by placing the customer’s best interest at the heart of everything you do and recommend improvements where possible. Contribute through actions and behaviour to ensure the culture of the whole team reflects this
- Create, implement, and manage development plans with advisers to address performance issues, risks and development needs
- Effective long-term development of the team, to increase revenue growth across all revenue streams
- Recruitment and induction of new brokers to build an effective sales team
- Provide coaching and development to improve adviser quality, improve customer outcomes and achieve business objectives
- Develop and grow effective relationships with all departments.
- Conduct observations across all product areas, providing constructive feedback and highlighting areas for development and business improvement whilst ensuring suitable advice is given.
- Ensure efficient use of leads by monitoring the relevant CRM system
- Responsibility for revenue growth across all income streams – mortgage, client fee, FP commission, GI & other peripheral income.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Sales & Development Manager you must have the following requirements:
- CEMAP or equivalent qualification
- Be experienced in developing and delivering technical and soft skills training.
- Enthusiastic coach and motivator with a desire to develop and support others
- Have demonstrable success in a sales management role, within a regulated environment.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ demonstrable achievement of hitting sales targets in a financial services environment.
- Excellent time management to cope with competing needs of business and team
- Ability to deliver excellence in customer service in a result’s driven environment.
- Must be an internal and external business developer, capable of creating lasting building relationships with internal introducer and other departments, as well as lenders and providers
- Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – both verbal & written – with the ability to effectively deliver to a wide audience
In return, our client is offering:
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 + a Car Allowance and a strong commission structure allowing you to earn between £60,000 - £80,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.