Are you an experienced Mortgage Sales Manager looking to work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies? A superb opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Sales Manager to work for our clients' leading Mortgage Division.
The Mortgage Sales Manager role will be a remote position looking after around 12 Mortgage Advisers, who will be placed all around the UK. Our client is seeking someone who is an experienced Mortgage Manager and is proactive and self-sufficient. You will be working within a fast-paced organisation, so drive and motivation are key due to generating business and leads yourself and calling clients to gain as much business as possible.
Requirements of a Mortgage Sales Manager:
- Extensive Mortgage management experience from a brokerage background.
- Strong Track record of working in a targeted environment.
- Leadership and Management Experience.
- Experience in either a large bank or an estate agency company.
Benefits that will be included as a Mortgage Sales Manager:
- Career progression with fantastic training schemes.
- Monthly commission on banked business.
- Bonus structures.
- Great 'Whole of Market' Mortgage business opportunity.
Salary/Package of this Mortgage Sales Manager
- Basic £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- £70,000 - £90,000 OTE
- Laptop & phone is also provided.
- Commission is based on full company banking’s, not just your team.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.