16 days ago
My client is currently looking to recruit a highly competent MRICS Building Surveyor who's experienced with a range of building types, sectors and forms of construction in the Norwich area.
They are considered a diverse and professional yet friendly Multi-Disciplined business who have a range of projects and long-term clients.
- Inspect buildings in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Preparation of detailed reports including dictation and proofreading (Appraisals, Building Surveys, Structural, non - traditional)
- Identifying and analysing defects within buildings
- Measured surveys of all types of buildings
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for digital modelling and BIM
- Undertake condition surveys of buildings
- Prepare tender documents on remedial projects
- Check drawings by other members of staff
- Taking instructions and discussing fees with clients
- Contract Administration on small projects, overseeing projects from commencement until completion Issuing relevant instructions and payment valuations. Carrying out tender analysis and appointments of contractors
- Marketing the business and developing key relationships
In return my client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Attract benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.