6 days ago
My client is currently looking to recruit a highly competent MRICS Building Surveyor who's experienced with a range of building types, sectors and forms of construction in the Norwich area.
They are considered a diverse and professional yet friendly Multi-Disciplined business who have a range of projects and long-term clients.
- Inspect buildings in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Preparation of detailed reports including dictation and proofreading (Appraisals, Building Surveys, Structural, non - traditional)
- Identifying and analysing defects within buildings
- Measured surveys of all types of buildings
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for digital modelling and BIM
- Undertake condition surveys of buildings
- Prepare tender documents on remedial projects
- Check drawings by other members of staff
- Taking instructions and discussing fees with clients
- Contract Administration on small projects, overseeing projects from commencement until completion Issuing relevant instructions and payment valuations. Carrying out tender analysis and appointments of contractors
- Marketing the business and developing key relationships
In return my client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Attract benefits
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.