£32000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance or company car
2 days ago
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen with our clients, a successful independent estate agency, who are currently looking for a Property Consultant to work across various established offices within the company throughout the Essex area.
With record levels of business being achieved over recent months they require a self-motivated driven individual who can adapt to working in different markets and make the necessary impact across several offices where needed.
It's essential to be considered for this role to have previous or current experience in residential property sales and hold a full clean UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Delivering a high-class customer service to potential clients
- Sell the company brand to potential clients
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering candidates
- To be motivated to hit Sale KPI's and Targets
To be considered for the role of Property Consultant you must have the following:
- Great communicator
- All candidates should have previous or current experience in residential property sales
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets and results driven
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Local geographical knowledge would be helpful but not essential
- Candidates must hold a full clean UK driving licence.
In return, our client is offering:
- £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience
- £32,000-£35,000 OTE
- Company car or attractive car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.