Our clients, well-established Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Multi Centre Manager to join their team based in Shrewsbury and covering other areas around Shrewsbury.
This is a great opportunity to broaden your career within Estate Agency.
Ideally, to be considered for the Multi-Centre Manager role you must have the following:
- A flexible, ‘can do’ do attitude
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, and Teams
- Ability to interact with occupiers and manage conflicts when they arise
- A background in commercial or residential property is desirable
- A full UK driver’s license
- Highly organised and able to manage workload
Key tasks of a Multi-Centre Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the occupier journey from initial enquiry through to them getting their keys, and beyond
- Carry out viewings and liaise with our sales team to make sure all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Ensure that occupiers are complying with the terms of their agreement and the company policies
- Carry out inspections of units to ensure occupiers are complying with their obligations
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, especially Health & Safety (with assistance from our Health & Safety team)
- Carry out inspections of sites highlighting any issues or repairs required to our FM team
- Assist the Asset Manager to determine pricing/demand and monitor the performance of each site
- Assist occupiers with queries and issues and ensure any problems are dealt with in a timely manner
Working hours of a Multi-Centre Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Part-time also possible
In return, our clients are offering the successful Multi Centre Manager:
- £25,000 - £27,000 basic
- No weekend work
- Pro rata if part-time
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.