Our clients, a well-respected Estate Agency, are seeking a New Homes Advisor to work on a new homes development in the Bury St. Edmunds area.
The position will require a professional and articulate candidate with a proven track record in new homes and experience working as a New Homes Advisor.
A strong background in customer service is essential, alongside the ability to close for business.
Key day to day tasks of a New Homes Advisor includes:
- Registering potential purchasers
- Attending viewings on both completed homes and on-site.
- Dealing with offers and working to deadlines.
- Sales Progression
Requirements of a New Homes Advisor:
- Proficient with use of email, spreadsheets and Microsoft office
- To be punctual at all times and be willing to go above and beyond
- Experience within Estate Agency (essential)
- Experience within Land & New Homes (desirable, but not essential)
- Thursday through to Monday 10 am till 5 pm
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £35,000
- My client will also consider an experienced individual on a part-time basis
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.