£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a new homes developer with a strong reputation within the sector, require a New Homes Advisor, to work Thursday through to Monday.
The position is based in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire.
Reporting into the Regional Field Sales Manager, our clients are looking for ambitious individuals with a track- record of meeting targets in a demanding sales environment. Strong customer service skills essential.
- First class negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record of high-end property sales experience preferably within new homes
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Proven track record of providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and Networking Skills
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Microsoft Excel
In return, our clients offer a basic salary of £25,000 with on target earnings on £35,000 - £40,000
Standard hours are 10 - 5 Thursday to Monday, except Monday's 9 - 4, and Sunday 10 - 4, however, some flexibility may be required.
In addition to support and training, the successful candidate will have access to further benefits including 24 days holiday rising to 28 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.