Our client is an award-winning, established family-owned, 5-star housebuilder constructing skilfully designed homes. Due to our client’s ambitious programme of development, they are now seeking a New Homes Sales Advisor to join their close-knit team.
As a New Homes Sales Advisor your role will involve:
- Agreeing and recommending pricing strategies for the prompt sale of properties, in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Responding to enquiries promptly and effectively, ensuring the timely dispatch of brochures and pricelists to prospective purchasers.
- Progressing each plot from reservation to exchange.
- Building a good relationship with customers, site and sales teams.
- Keeping purchasers informed of the construction stage reached on their property and progress on the legal Process to exchange.
- Developing a good knowledge of the Company’s new home specification and the pricing structure for plots released.
- Actively promoting our new homes and delivering a great customer experience.
- Conducting pre-completion inspection procedures alongside the Site team.
- Ensuring that the Marketing Suite and Show Homes presentation is impeccable at all times.
To be considered for the New Homes Sales Advisor role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous sales experience gained within the new homes industry is an advantage however, our client will consider a candidate that has a residential background.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, along with a passion for the business and the desire to act as an ambassador for the Company.
- A highly organised approach, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and the ability to effectively manage your own workload.
- As a New Homes Sales Advisor, you’ll be required to work Monday to Thursday, 10am-5pm (One weekend off a month)
What our client can offer the successful New Homes Sales Advisor:
- Ongoing training & support
- Life insurance
- The opportunity to work on other sites upon this site’s completion
- 25 days holiday
- Basic salary of up to £28,750
- Realistic OTE of £50,000
- Discretionary bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.