My clients, an independent, well-established leading Estate Agency are looking for a New Homes Sales Associate to join their thriving branch in Ipswich.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
The role of a New Homes Sales Associate will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Deal with New Homes enquiries via phone, email and internet registrations
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Being a team player
- Cross sell the companies services
- Attending department meetings
- The New Homes Sales Associate will be required to work/visit site to assist with occasional events/launches or viewings
- General admin duties
The successful New Homes Sales Associate will need the following:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Knowledge of Reapit
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 4 –5 years’ experience within Estate Agency or New Homes
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Administration skills including sales progressing
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend work if required for cover. Day in lieu when worked.
Our client is offering the successful New Homes Sales Associate the following:
- Basic of up to £30,000
- OTE £45,000
- Career progression
- Car allowance
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.