Our clients, a well-respected Housing Association are seeking a New Homes Advisor to work on a new homes development based East of Ipswich.
The position will require a professional and articulate candidate with a proven track record in new homes and experience working as a New Homes Advisor.
A strong background in customer service is essential, alongside the ability to close for business
Key day to day tasks of a New Homes Advisor will include:
- Deal with day to day enquiries from prospective customers, via the telephone, visits to the site and email.
- To generate interest in the properties and development through social media and marketing
- Present a positive image for the group and its developments
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with your customer and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- To assist customers when selecting their finishes within our homes
- To ensure that all information passed onto customers is correct and up to date
- To suggest new marketing methods as well as refine current ones to increase the level of leads to the site
- To progress all sales and Liaise with interested parties, such as Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers etc.
- To work as a team providing cover and support for colleagues as required.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are provided to the Sales Managers & Head of Sales in line with internal timescales.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiatives around plans for growth and those areas and homes that may take longer to sell.
- To proactively seek purchasers and follow up leads to ensure sales are secured timely.
- To take responsibility for the presentation of the sale area and show homes.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right the first time.
- Understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement.
- Ensure that IT Security and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times
- Thursday through to Monday 10 am till 5 pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.