Our client, a well-established and well-known Estate Agent is looking for a New Homes Sales Manager to join their busy team in Romford.
A great opportunity for someone looking to step up in their career.
Ideally, to be considered for the New Homes Sales Manager role you must have the following:
- Experience in Land & New homes
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Motivated and able to drive the business forward
- Able to organise workload
- Full UK drivers’ license
Key tasks of a New Homes Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify developer and development opportunities
- Winning New Homes instructions with the support of the Regional Sales Director
- You will work closely with our Developers providing updates
- Site cover as and when required
- Ensuring the service provided exceeds expectations at all times
- Provide quality management and control of instructions
Working hours for New Homes Sales Manager:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
In return, our client is offering the successful New Homes Sales Manager:
- Up to £35,000 basic
- £50,000 realistic OTE
- Company Car/Allowance
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.