Our client an established agency are seeking an ambitious, experienced New Homes Sales Manager to oversee their sites across Surrey.
Experience within the role is essential, along with living local in the region of Surrey. The successful candidate must have a proven track record within the property sector, and have the hunger and desire to hit the ground running!
- Ensure effective performance management of all team members,
- Both off-plan and face to face sales negotiation
- Managing, incentivising, motivating your team of site sales consultants
- Encouraging and generating sales leads for mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Communicating and liaising with our area new homes support team ensuring relevant marketing and sales administration is managed appropriately
- Problem solving and influence outcome
- Working towards set targets
- Contract chasing and cross-company referrals
- Client presentations
- Launch events, sales and marketing
- Passionate about Estate Agency ideally with New Homes experience
- Have proven leadership skills
- A history of achieving sales targets whilst providing quality customer care and operational excellence
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and the ability to build relationships quickly with both developer/seller and buyer is essential
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- A good starting basic of up to £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- High uncapped OTE
- Car Allowance/Mileage
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing support
- A thriving independent business offering long-term stability and progression.
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.