A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, who is looking for a professional and enthusiastic office based Property Manager to join their close-knit team based just North of Cambridge. Our client is vastly expanding. If you want to join a team that is moving forward and want to progress your career with a successful business, here is the place.
Our client needs an individual who is willing:
- To work in a fast pace environment
- Someone who has an outstanding work ethic to help work alongside their strong team.
The duties of the Property Manager will include:
- Scheduling appointments,
- Organising and managing properties,
- Contacting tenants and landlords with any issues,
- Arranging suppliers and contractors for maintenance,
- Preparing inventories and handling tenant enquiries.
- Ensure all legal certificates are up to date.
- Liaise with lettings branches in respect of new and vacating tenants.
In return the client will offer the successful Property Manager:
- High standard full in house training,
- A competitive Basic salary of £24,000 - £25,000.
- The company will also offer incentives and opportunities for you to progress your career.
The working hours will be:
- 8:30 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.