A busy and growing Agency in Leicester is looking for a full-time Office-Based Property Manager to join our clients' vibrant team. You will already have experience in this role and be looking for your next challenge.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
Responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
Requirements of a Property Manager:
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values, demonstrates and promotes a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and problem-solving is essential for success in this role.
- Basic £18,000 - £22,500
- Strong commission scheme
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.