Our clients, a well-established IFA business, are looking for an enthusiastic Office Coordinator/ PA to join their professional team near Brighton. The client is growing steadily and already has a great reputation in the area with a wide range of clients. They deal with corporate clients, HNW individuals, but are not exclusive and willing to speak with any individual with a small amount to invest. They also deal with mortgages and Pensions in-house.
The Office Coordinator and PA are responsible for providing an effective and efficient first point of contact service to all callers to the office - be it on the phone or in person, and for providing office administrative support in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Responsibilities of an Office Coordinator and PA:
- Act as the first point of contact: answering the entry-phone, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with written postal and email correspondence, and phone calls.
- Take enquiries from customers and new prospects.
- Manage the diary system, organise, and prepare meetings and appointments for advisers and directors.
- Arrange for outgoing mail to be taken to a Post Office or Royal Mail post-box depending on the delivery method required. Arrange alternative delivery of parcels and packages where required.
- Manage and maintain the companies HR system Iris HR by keeping personnel records, including those of approved persons up to date.
- Recruitment including preparation of job adverts, preparation of contracts and job descriptions, collating FCA regulated references, completing appropriate due diligence, and ensuring introduction procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to regulatory and legislative requirements and company policies where your role requires.
- Management of the Training & Competence administration ensuring the Supervisor receives relevant documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Supervisor is supported in providing ongoing training for the team of Financial Advisers.
- Ensure relevant CPD & KPI are maintained and recorded accurately, and file reviews are completed in a timely manner in accordance with the T&C procedures before reporting to the Supervisor.
- Keep and maintain a record of all new leads, carrying out regular updates with advisers.
- Provide support in running errands for the Chairman and Directors both for work and personal errands as required.
- Provide administrative support to the Chairman and Directors as required.
- Attend meetings with senior management as required.
- Act in accordance with the terms and conditions of your contract of employment.
Requirements of an Office Coordinator and PA:
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Team Player.
- Excellent Multitasker.
- Managing time and workload efficiently.
- Great Customer Service.
- Able to keep calm under pressure.
- Basic £20,000-£25,000 DOE & Added Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Eye Tests & Flu Jabs
- Death In Service
- Increase in pension
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.