Our client, a planning, design and consultancy Architectural practice in Norwich, is currently recruiting an Office Manager to join the team. The business is currently growing its team and is looking for someone with a background in Architecture or Construction who are aware of the industry.
As an Office Manager your role will involve:
- Supporting the Director with key decision making
- Updating, creating and implementing policies and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
- Accounts and budget management
- Monthly invoicing, payroll and purchase ledger
- Management of Director’s diaries, expenses and card statements
- Sole contact for Human Resources, finance and facilities queries
- Day to day management of the practice
- To be considered for the Office Manager role you must have:
- Two years of experience in an Architectural practice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- As an Office Manager, you’ll be required to work full time, Monday to Friday.
- You may be asked to work within their other offices in North Norfolk
Our client is offering the successful Office Manager:
- Between £20,000 - £30,000 basic
- Bonus scheme based on annual profit
- 3% 5% pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free eye tests
- Paid for professional subscriptions
- Free office parking
- Mileage allowance for business travel
- Company mobile phone
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.