Our client, a multi awarding-winning Estate Agency is looking for an Office Manager to join their successful team.
You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and managing the day-to-day running of the office.
As an Office Manager your duties will include:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit
- Manage & develop the team to fulfil their potential
- Sales progressing
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Ensuring the office is compliant with company policies
To be considered for the Office Manager role you must have:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Office Manager/Branch Manager experience within an Estate Agency.
- Have a proven track record of setting office & individual targets
- Be a results-driven individual
- Be able to maintain an excellent customer experience
- Have a strong work ethic
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Have a desire to build a long career with the company!
As an Office Manager, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our client is offering the successful Office Manager:
- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- OTE of £45,000 (Uncapped)
- Free parking
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.