Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £18000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, an independent Estate Agency in Birmingham are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant/Administrator to help the management team.
- Assisting the Sales and Lettings Managers with general administrative duties
- Basic bookkeeping, composing and preparing correspondence (sometimes confidential).
- Assisting with writing, preparation and presentation of documents, writing of reports and arranging samples for meetings as required.
- Arranging and booking meetings and events for the Directors.
- Understanding and contributing to Corporate Social Media activity, regularly posting to accounts and updating the website.
- Providing support and assistance with phone calls and emails.
- Arranging property viewings and dealing with the sales process of those properties alongside solicitors, Estate Agents and purchasers.
- Managing the scheduling of materials to site alongside site managers.
- Arranging viewing appointments, purchasing and processing sales or finance agreements.
- Responding to emails
- Driving to collect and drop off keys to vendors
- Previous PA experience in a fast paced environment.
- Proof reading experience.
- Confident & driven
- Good time keeping/diary management
- Exceptional organisation with attention to detail
- Excellent written and grammar
- Prior exposure to dealing with Senior Executives across a range of fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft programmes
- Confident with social media platforms
- You must have a full UK driving licence and own car
In return my client if offering a basic salary of up to £18,000, along with progression opportunities.
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. And every other Saturday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.