An exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to be part of our clients paraplanning team in an established and successful Financial Planning firm based in Wolverhampton. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude. The role is to provide administrative and highly technical support to advisers and senior managers, to provide the client with a positive professional experience.
The Paraplanner duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support Team Manager where necessary
- Delegate tasks where necessary
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in the design process
- Follow compliance process
- Embed change, review, and feedback
- Ensure tasks are managed via intelligent office
- Ensure the process is followed, coach junior team members where necessary
- Provide Paraplanning support to the adviser(s) as allocated
- Keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that will affect the business and its clients
To be considered for the role of Paraplanner, you must have the following attributes:
- GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
- Word & Excel intermediary
- Experienced paraplanner with a minimum of 1 years’ experience within an IFA or financial services setting.
- Ability to plan and organise new or familiar tasks and to use a problem-solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries
- Use of standard applications to process, obtain and combine information – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and database
- Interpret, use, and evaluate numerical and graphical data
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good understanding of compliance standards
- Ability to undertake research and assist in the reviewing of new policies
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Can be flexible)
- Part-time option available
Our clients are offering the successful Paraplanner:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.