My clients are a successful wealth management firm, who are looking to add to its growing team of Paraplanners. The successful Paraplanner provides the highest level of support to the Principal Partner at all times, whilst maintaining professional, accurate and compliant records. Support in advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products, complete illustrations, and reports. Communicate directly with the Practice Owners' clients, prepare for all meetings as well as meet with clients where appropriate.
As a Paraplanner, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm.
The successful Paraplanner will be offered:
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000
- Bonus up to 10% annually
- Pension matched up to 5%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and an additional day off for your birthday
- Lunch is provided in the office
- Quarterly team building day out of the office
- Employee Assistance Programme (to support staff mental health and wellbeing)
- Study support, including exams and study guides.
To be considered for the Paraplanner role you must have:
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma PFS qualified or working towards it (or FPC qualified with significant industry experience)
As a Paraplanner your role will involve:
- Fully analyse clients’ requirements, develop cash flow models and accurately record client data
- Research and analyse financial products to meet Client requirements and objectives
- Construct financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports
- Prepare suitability letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client files and back office IT records throughout the advice process
- Prepare client reviews, update cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, asset and IHT summaries, discussion documents and computer models
- Deal with general client queries and attend client meetings with the Partner as required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.