An exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to be part of the paraplanning team in an established and successful financial firm based in Northampton. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities of a Paraplanner:
- Preparing detailed financial planning suitability reports aimed at meeting the needs and objectives of our clients over a wide range of investment, pension and insurance products.
- Liaising directly with the Financial Advisers to carry out a detailed research and provide technical support.
- Liaising with the administration department who will package reports to be sent to clients.
- Preparing Cashflow analysis reports for clients.
- Speaking with product providers around product specific information.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and product changes by keeping up to date with annual CPD requirements
Requirements of a Paraplanner:
- You are Level 4 Diploma qualified (or nearly there).
- Experience as a Paraplanner or Financial Adviser is essential
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support.
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilizing, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships.
- Ability to deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc.
- You must like to carry out a compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work.
- Basic salary of between £25,000 - £37,500 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.