£38000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is one of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK. They are associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in our sector in the country. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude. My clients are flexible with working hours and locations.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Management and training of paraplanning and Administrator team.
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilizing, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships
- You want to work closely with a tight knit team that provides ongoing support for our advisers and clients
- Ability to deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc.
- You like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping advisers win business
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £38,000 - £50,000 (Depending on Experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.