£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK. They are associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in our sector in the country. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude. My clients are flexible with working hours and locations.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Management and training of paraplanning and Administrator team.
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilizing, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships
- You want to work closely with a tight knit team that provides ongoing support for our advisers and clients
- Ability to deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc.
- You like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping advisers win business
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on Experience)