City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Purpose of the Role: To provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists (PTS) and client service process. Preparation of compliant Specialist Pension Suitability reports for issue to clients, and introducers based on information provided by the Pension Transfer Specialist (PTS).
- Keep up to date with training and supervision requirements according to their competence as set out in the T&C Scheme.
- Act with integrity and professionalism; paying regard to the interests of our customers (treating them fairly); and being open and co-operative
- Monitor expiry dates and prioritise work.
- Provide weekly reports to the Paraplanner Supervisor relating to output, quality concerns and other Management Information as required.
- Supporting the PTS in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the PTS in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the PTS
- Keep up to date with FCA related and other regulatory issues including any changes to the FCA rules
- Maintain Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the computer records and client file records are always complete and up to date.
- Liaise with Product Provider Representatives on behalf of the clients where required.
- Maintain a diary system to ensure all required actions are carried out at the appropriate time.
General for all staff
- The principle accountabilities will change from time to time and the post holder is required to undertake any additional duties as deemed appropriate.
- Staff are required to have a Personal Development plan and to participate in training, meetings or conference considered relevant to their job.
- Staff must carry out their duties with full regard to the rules, policies and procedures and conditions of service contained in the staff handbook.
- To abide by the company's policies and procedures.
- To adhere to all health and safety legislation.
- To undertake any other task deemed reasonable within your skill set.
- Must keep up to date with products and services available in the market in order to assist Advisers with research.
- Excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail, technical capability. You're analytical and strategic by nature
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage workflow and communicate effectively
- Self-directed approach and strong sense of ethics
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills of a standard to perform any tasks for the role (to include use of a client database, email, web, and any other systems that are required from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably QCA Level 4 qualified. Or, working toward this holding R01 & 2 (or equivalent) and at least 2 year's industry experience.
- Must be enthusiastic, approachable and cheerful.
- Experience with DB
Hours of Work: Full Time 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.