£18,000 - £20,000 per annum, pro-rata
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my clients who are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to support the Finance team based at the Ilkley office on a part-time, permanent basis, working four days per week.
My client has been helping people with their Yorkshire property needs for almost 200 years. Supported by industry-leading technology, they know the region's property market inside out. And as one of the longest established firms of property consultants in Yorkshire, they provide local solid advice and a prominent branch network across the heart of Yorkshire.
The successful candidate for this role will need to be well organised, a team player, able to prioritise their work and have excellent communication skills. As well as, have experience working within a finance environment and process a good working knowledge of IT packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and Sage 200.
- Day to day processing/data input on Sage 200 for both sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations/posting receipts and payments onto Sage 200
- Processing expenses and petty cash
- Credit card reconciliation
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets / performing reconciliation work
- Posting journals onto Sage 200
- Supporting fellow team members in the day to day running of the Finance department
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Director as they require
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed.
What they are looking for:
- 2 years working in a Finance department
- High level of Microsoft skills and working knowledge of Sage 200
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
Working Hours: Flexible Monday to Friday but one of the days must include a Friday. 8.45am to 5.30pm
Salary-£18,000-£20,000 per annum pro Rota