£20000 - £26000 per annum
27 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Lettings Administrator to join our clients successful independent Letting Agent based in Watford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator or Lettings Negotiator with Property Manager experience to join an expanding company. Our client currently manages over 100 properties.
- Arranging & carrying out inventories, check in/ out appointments
- Coordinating repairs
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Tenant & guarantor references
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Arranging Gas Safety / Electrical Certificates
- Assist with viewings
- Lettings administration
- Reporting into the Director
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- At least 1 year's lettings experience is essential
- Well-presented & professional manner
- Calm & 'can-do' attitude
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
As a Part-time Lettings Administrator, you will be required to work 3 days per week including alternate Saturdays. Office opening hours are as follows; Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Saturdays 9:30am - 4pm.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £20,000 - £26,000 pro rata. On-going professional training provided & career progression available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.