Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£10 - £12 per hour
21 days ago
My client, a well-established independent agency are looking for an experienced Part Time Lettings consultant to join their Newcastle office based in Benton.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency negotiation and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
Some duties will include:
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
- Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
- Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- You must have a minimum of 2 years Lettings Experience
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 P/H plus other company benefits and progression opportunities.
Working Hours: 3 Days a week, 22 -24 Hours a week, can be flexible.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.