£17,000 Pro Rata
about 2 months ago
Our client a well-established independent agency of property specialists are looking for a Part Time Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Edinburgh.
The Lettings Negotiator will act as the principle viewer for all marketed properties and ensure that viewings are carried out in a highly efficient manner as well as maximising the conversion rate of viewing to successful tenancies.
In addition you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to ensure that detailed and accurate feedback is collected to inform the decision making processes of the Portfolio Managers and their Landlord clients.
- Driving Portfolio Performance – to be providing a highly effective viewings service, supporting the Portfolio Managers to improve the performance of their assets under management. Effectively work to achieve both individual and office targets and set by the Head of Department.
- Managing Applicants - take the time to ascertain the individual needs of all prospective tenants, ensuring they are provided with detailed information with regards to the property and the tenant application process. To maintain regular contact and build rapport with applicants.
- Managing Administration – to be organised and diligent in your administration of the viewings process. Update the system with all new property details including web brochure, photographs and ensure new properties are featured on the website.
- Excelling in Client Care – Give best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner and negotiating best possible price for the client
- Maintaining Company and Operational Standards – to ensure standards are met by complying with company policies and procedures. Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market. Follow Health and Safety procedures at all times. Effectively selling all services we can provide.
- Drive and Determination
- Good knowledge of Edinburgh areas and the geography of the City.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- MUST hold a clean UK manual driving licence
Hours: Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm, Monday 9:00am - 5:30pm. One hour lunch break on Friday & Monday, and a half hour lunch break on Saturday
- Basic Salary £9,293 (Full time Hours would be the equivalent to £17,000 Pro Rata).
- Eligible to receive private healthcare after a years’ service
- 26 days holiday (pro-rata) plus 4 bank holidays
- Access to Rettie pool car